Child Development Services
Our goal at delibrainy is to assist caregivers and professionals in supporting optimal behavioral and developmental health through provision of Parent Education, Social Emotional Wellness training, Behavioral Support, Coaching and Professional development
- Relationships Matter! Responsive relationships with consistent and trained primary caregivers help build positive attachments that support healthy social-emotional development. Strong and positive relationships with adults form the foundation of mental health for infants, toddlers and preschoolers and affect the child's brain development.
- It takes a village! Family has a critical role in the success of a child in school. The earlier parent involvement begins, the more powerful the effects on the child’s learning readiness and achievement.
Parent Education workshops
The Parent Education Workshops focus on:
- Understanding Development and Temperament
- Encouraging Self-Regulation
- Morality and Sense of Conscience
- Developing Body Control and a Positive Body Image
- Secure Attachment
- Encouraging Language and Communication
- Emotional Regulation
- Encouraging Play and Imagination
- Laying the Foundation for Positive Self-Esteem
- Encouraging Concentration, Planning and Problem Solving
- Social Competence, Empathy and Caring Behavior
Provides parents with knowledge and skills to support their child’s emotional and behavior regulation. Strategies on how to support positive behavior to develop self-awareness and self-worth, respect diversity, form relationship and friendships, deal with changes and challenges, control temper, problem solve and have empathy.
The Infant Development Workshops focus on the following Critical Learning Skills:
- Forming relationships
- Developing self & others’ awareness
- Learning to soothe self & regulate emotions
- Imitating & communicating
- Exploring & problem-solving
- Learning to serve & return
- Developing language & speech
- Playing pretend/developing abstract thinking
- Showing interest in books & print
- Adjusting to changes & following routines
- Progressively moving around independently
- Progressively taking care of self & being safe
One-on-one behavior services to families with children providing guidance on social emotional skills through a personalized approach to support behavior regulation.
An opportunity to work with a Behavior Specialist who will support parents/caregivers of children in addressing challenging behaviors such as routines, tantrums, sleep, potty training, to name a few.
Behavioral Therapy is a therapeutic service that focuses on addressing a child and family’s complex needs and risk factors. This service level provides tools and strategies to parents/caregivers and works on formulating short-term and long-term goals for the family unit with the focus on the child.