delibrainy LLC developed the Circle of Education®, a music-based bilingual Learning Readiness and Active Parenting Program and the In the Circle Behavioral Health program. These programs are focused on Social Emotional Development of Young Children age Two to Eight years old.
The Circle of Education® Program is based on academic research and focuses on four important developmental domains: Social, Emotional, Cognitive, Health and Routines Skills.
The Program implements the benefits of music, facilitates active parenting, helps children, parents, caregivers and professionals communicate and provides tools to help young children to be ready to learn.
In The Circle a Music-Based Behavioral Support Program for Young Children offers specific tools to guide the observation of children, understand their needs and provide them with the appropriate interactions to support the regulation of emotions and behaviors.
Key components of our programs include:
- Child/Parent/Caregiver bilingual ParentPods
- Teacher EduPods
- Behavioral Health Support Program
- Songs and pre-literacy lyrics covering four domains: Social, Emotional, Cognitive, Health and Routines
- 2D and 3D animation tuneTOON tuneTOON™s
- Activity tuneTOON™s
- Animated characters emotional cards and puppets.
- Traditional or Web-based school/home learning platform.